Thursday, November 15, 2007

My 1st Blog!

Well I guess I'm now a part of the ever growing world of "Bloggers". I guess it's safe to say that I'm slowly getting my self trapped in the internet. Every day at work whenever I'm bored (which is often) I tend to get a sneak peek at my Facebook or my Yahoo mail. So today I decided I'd give this whole blog thing a shot. First off I saw my friends blog and she had a list on it that I figured I'd post:

Someone gives you money and sends you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it? 1. Produce: Strawberries
2. Bakery: Fresh Bread
3. Meat: Chicken
4. Frozen: Dreyers double churned Rocky Road
5. Dry goods: Ramen :)

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. My favorite Hoodie
2. Extra G's
3. Cargo shorts

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. So....how are you?
2. Dude
3. let's find some freakin' girls tonight!
4. Shiz
5. Are you my daddy? ok ok maybe not but I couldn't think of anything else!

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Sing my favorite songs
2. Taking a shower
3. Internetting

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Watching Sports Center
2. Playing guitar
3. Sleeping
4. Listening to Music
5. Working out at Gold's Gym

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Gorillas
2. Tigers
3. Lions

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Conan O'Brien
2. The Colbert Report
3. the Super Bowl
4. Jerry Springer......Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Rocky Road
2. Cookies n' Cream
3. Cookie Dough

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. reciepts
2. Guitar pick
3. Debit card
4. Recommend
5. Driver's liscence

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Guitar superstar!
2. Real E$tate
3. Professional video game tester
4. The guy that puts the body oil on the Ms. Hawaiian tropic contestants!

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Don't care so much about what other people think.
2. Send film out to more college coaches
3. Dump Babs! And don't look back!
4. Be more confident with the ladies...you only live once

1 comment:

Tara said...

I loved number 3 of the last question. Classic! Oh and welcome to the blogging world!