Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Holidays

As you know Christmas is right around the corner. This has come to be my absolute favorite holiday. I guess that there's just something about this time of year that puts me in a good mood. I've got to admit it sucks to be far away from family at this time of year, but my friends have become my adopted family. It's always nice to have good people to surround yourself with and to enjoy the season with. Another downer about this year is that we've had no freakin snow!! I mean come on!! We've supposedly got the "Greatest Snow on Earth" but I guess this year the snow's being shy and the state of Utah is not living up to what the liscence plates advertise.
It's all good and I have faith that we will be enjoying a white Christmas and not just dreaming of one.

No comments: